PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY
- To promote, demonstrate, develop scientific experiments or arrange technical discourses in the line of ash collection, segregation, utilization and disposal beneficial to or meant for different thermal power stations or the society at large.
- To encourage through seminars, symposia, workshops, panel discussions, lectures, debates, excursions, quiz etc. or other awareness programmes and also to undertake study-based research projects on casual or regular basis for the promotion of ash collection, segregation, utilization and disposal without the motive of making profit.
- To publish or cause to be published, priced or otherwise, useful literature, papers, magazines, books, monographs, models etc.
- To educate people about the superior attributes of ash based building materials as well as create greater awareness about maintaining balance of the eco-system and preserving Planet Earth.
- To help, if situation and funds permit, the needy students of all communities in the study of environment science and management.
- To acquire, establish, start, aid, run, maintain or manage schools, colleges, libraries etc. for the benefit of the public and propagation of the institutional objectives.